How long should penetrive sex last?

I(22f) was chatting to my partner (24m) as I've realised my ideal amount of time for the penetrive sex in intimate situations is quite different to the amount of time actually spent physically having intercouse. With my ideal being a fair but longer than what actually happens I'd love to have penetrive sex for 10 - 20 minutes but it's usually less than five, my partner thinks it would be far to long and believes any time spent on sex could be better spent on foreplay

How long do you think it should last? And how long does it? Trying to get an idea of what's right



Submitted February 10, 2020 at 11:59PM

I(22f) was chatting to my partner (24m) as I've realised my ideal amount of time for the penetrive sex in intimate situations is quite different to the amount of time actually spent physically having intercouse. With my ideal being a fair but longer than what actually happens I'd love to have penetrive sex for 10 - 20 minutes but it's usually less than five, my partner thinks it would be far to long and believes any time spent on sex could be better spent on foreplayHow long do you think it should last? And how long does it? Trying to get an idea of what's right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.