Hi...first time poster...question about oral sex...targeted towards ladies...

OK...here’s the situation. My wife and I have been married for 20 years. Sex has always been a major issue in our marriage. I am more of a high libido partner, and my wife is generally the low libido person.

A while ago,I severely injured my lower back. This required a fusion surgery to correct. The problem is, the surgery has inhibited my my ability to thrust properly for myself to achieve orgasm.

My wife and I have adjusted to a different way of doing things. The usual scenario is as follows:

We throw an adult DVD on TV...I use an egg vibrator to get her aroused while we are viewing the video.

After a period of time, I turn off the TV and the vibrator and we engage in intimate behavior(kissing, touching, etc). I slowly work my way down to her mommy parts and engage in oral sex....most often to climax(estimated? 90+% of the time)...I know, because by the time she’s ready to pop, my chin is semi-buried into her vagina and I can feel the contractions when she cums.

After a fair amount of time teasing her after her orgasm....I roll over on my back.

She proceeds to service me orally...but all she seems to care about is getting it over with. She certainly doesn’t swallow, she won’t even catch. Basically, what starts out as a really great blow job, ends up as a hand job.

Furthermore, our frequency is really low. I am approximately about a twice a week kind of guy....she is? Well...I don’t know what she is...because usually, I end up getting frustrated/angry after about four weeks.

Ok....now that I have given a bit of background....I have to ask....would any of you ladies be OK with this situation?

I feel lost and don’t know what to do to make it better,



Submitted February 11, 2020 at 12:00AM

OK...here’s the situation. My wife and I have been married for 20 years. Sex has always been a major issue in our marriage. I am more of a high libido partner, and my wife is generally the low libido person.A while ago,I severely injured my lower back. This required a fusion surgery to correct. The problem is, the surgery has inhibited my my ability to thrust properly for myself to achieve orgasm.My wife and I have adjusted to a different way of doing things. The usual scenario is as follows:We throw an adult DVD on TV...I use an egg vibrator to get her aroused while we are viewing the video.After a period of time, I turn off the TV and the vibrator and we engage in intimate behavior(kissing, touching, etc). I slowly work my way down to her mommy parts and engage in oral sex....most often to climax(estimated? 90+% of the time)...I know, because by the time she’s ready to pop, my chin is semi-buried into her vagina and I can feel the contractions when she cums.After a fair amount of time teasing her after her orgasm....I roll over on my back.She proceeds to service me orally...but all she seems to care about is getting it over with. She certainly doesn’t swallow, she won’t even catch. Basically, what starts out as a really great blow job, ends up as a hand job.Furthermore, our frequency is really low. I am approximately about a twice a week kind of guy....she is? Well...I don’t know what she is...because usually, I end up getting frustrated/angry after about four weeks.Ok....now that I have given a bit of background....I have to ask....would any of you ladies be OK with this situation?I feel lost and don’t know what to do to make it better,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.