Need help [17] male

Can someone help me and give me advice

So i have recently “fallen” for a girl that i used to go out with about a year ago, we dated for like a month and at the time i was really insecure about myself so the relationship ended, after that we had bad blood that lasted for like 5 months but after that we became “friends” since we were in the same friendship group Now recently i started loving myself more and i dont know somehow from that i started catching feelings for this girl again and i dont know if i should try talking to her again especially since it would make things akward between our friendshipgroup if she were to reject me and i havent talked to her 1 on 1 in a year

So my question to you is should i take the jump and tell her how i feel or should i keep it in me and just let it go I like her romantically but i dont want to lose her as a friend so i dont think i should do it if the risk is big Do you have any tips on how i could maybe tell her without it ending up breaking our friendship

Tldr: i like a girl i used to date, dont know if she likes me back, dont know how or if i should tell her i like her because it might ruin the friendship i have with her and her friends



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 12:02AM

Can someone help me and give me adviceSo i have recently “fallen” for a girl that i used to go out with about a year ago, we dated for like a month and at the time i was really insecure about myself so the relationship ended, after that we had bad blood that lasted for like 5 months but after that we became “friends” since we were in the same friendship group Now recently i started loving myself more and i dont know somehow from that i started catching feelings for this girl again and i dont know if i should try talking to her again especially since it would make things akward between our friendshipgroup if she were to reject me and i havent talked to her 1 on 1 in a yearSo my question to you is should i take the jump and tell her how i feel or should i keep it in me and just let it go I like her romantically but i dont want to lose her as a friend so i dont think i should do it if the risk is big Do you have any tips on how i could maybe tell her without it ending up breaking our friendshipTldr: i like a girl i used to date, dont know if she likes me back, dont know how or if i should tell her i like her because it might ruin the friendship i have with her and her friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.