Is she playing hard to get and how do I handle it?

We dated for a little bit but hit a few complications (none of which had anything to do with me) . We didn't speak for a few weeks, but yesterday I asked her out again in a creative way if I say so myself. She asked 'when was I thinking of' and I asked her when she was free but she hasn't got back to me.

For a little while I was wondering if she lost interest or if she was playing hard to get. Honestly there's signs for both, I just decided to take a shot and am now of the opinion that she's playing hard to get. How do I handle the situation without seeming needy.

I asked her yesterday and she is yet to reply or even read the message despite being active



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 12:22AM

We dated for a little bit but hit a few complications (none of which had anything to do with me) . We didn't speak for a few weeks, but yesterday I asked her out again in a creative way if I say so myself. She asked 'when was I thinking of' and I asked her when she was free but she hasn't got back to me.For a little while I was wondering if she lost interest or if she was playing hard to get. Honestly there's signs for both, I just decided to take a shot and am now of the opinion that she's playing hard to get. How do I handle the situation without seeming needy.I asked her yesterday and she is yet to reply or even read the message despite being active

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.