He called me his ex’s name and I don’t know how I feel about it...

So I’ve(F22) been seeing this guy(M23) a little bit lately, its nothing official but I really like him and as far as I can tell he really likes me, we’ve known each other for a while and know each other pretty well. We’ve only recently pursued a relationship that’s more intimate than our friendship in the past and honestly, so far so good, however the other day he called me by his ex’s name and I just laughed it off cause sometime mistakes happen. No harm no foul. But then it happened again, same day.

I’m not exactly a very jealous person so I’m not overly phased but I don’t know if he’s still hung up on this other girl and I should give him the space to get over her, or if it was honestly just a mistake



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 12:07AM

So I’ve(F22) been seeing this guy(M23) a little bit lately, its nothing official but I really like him and as far as I can tell he really likes me, we’ve known each other for a while and know each other pretty well. We’ve only recently pursued a relationship that’s more intimate than our friendship in the past and honestly, so far so good, however the other day he called me by his ex’s name and I just laughed it off cause sometime mistakes happen. No harm no foul. But then it happened again, same day.I’m not exactly a very jealous person so I’m not overly phased but I don’t know if he’s still hung up on this other girl and I should give him the space to get over her, or if it was honestly just a mistake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.