Am I (27f) "reading" too much over his (33m) actions?

There's this guy who works at the same place as me but on a different store who I usually greet and make small conversations for a bit. When I have to go to my store I pass by the one he works for and just greet everyone there by just shouting "hello" or waving.

This past few days I haven't been doing that much but when me and him find each other when he greets me, he always have to touch me somehow. Usually it's only high fives but sometimes it's a kiss on the cheek when we spend a few days without seeing each other, a light touch on the elbow or shoulder. Other times when I give him the high five, our fingers interlock for a while and we just stay there chatting about our day. Sometimes when I see him a bit far away from me, I just wave at him then he comes all the way to just greet and touch me.

I don't mind him doing that but that kind of thing makes me question if he's actually just a touchy person or if he's trying to imply something. I tried to watch if he does the same thing with other people but because we don't see each other that often I can't be sure.

TLDR: a guy from work always goes his way to touch me when he greets me and I'm starting to wonder if the does that on purpose or if he's just a really touchy person.



Submitted January 03, 2020 at 12:06AM

There's this guy who works at the same place as me but on a different store who I usually greet and make small conversations for a bit. When I have to go to my store I pass by the one he works for and just greet everyone there by just shouting "hello" or waving.This past few days I haven't been doing that much but when me and him find each other when he greets me, he always have to touch me somehow. Usually it's only high fives but sometimes it's a kiss on the cheek when we spend a few days without seeing each other, a light touch on the elbow or shoulder. Other times when I give him the high five, our fingers interlock for a while and we just stay there chatting about our day. Sometimes when I see him a bit far away from me, I just wave at him then he comes all the way to just greet and touch me.I don't mind him doing that but that kind of thing makes me question if he's actually just a touchy person or if he's trying to imply something. I tried to watch if he does the same thing with other people but because we don't see each other that often I can't be sure.TLDR: a guy from work always goes his way to touch me when he greets me and I'm starting to wonder if the does that on purpose or if he's just a really touchy person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.