What are signs of sexual tension? Confusing work colleague me [30 F] him [29M]

I’m used to guys being a bit more obvious but...

There’s a guy at work, who I’m on shift with all the time including nights, he’s a bit shy and quiet. I never thought much of him initially, but then noticed him staring at me all the time with strong eye contact, he laughs at all the dumb jokes I make (I’m not that funny), he’ll always come and find me at least once on shift, I’ll usually bump into him randomly a few times in a day compared to other colleagues.

He’ll always sit really close to me, like arms and legs touching.

The only thing that doesn’t add up is that our conversation is very stilted, especially when he comes and sits really close, it’s like neither of us can speak, but it’s a comfortable silence.

Fairly sure we wouldn’t make a good couple and I wouldn’t date someone from work anyway (don’t shit where you eat and all...) but there’s just something there that feels magnetic, is it possible it’s just in my head?

TL;DR confusing guy at work



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 12:07AM

I’m used to guys being a bit more obvious but...There’s a guy at work, who I’m on shift with all the time including nights, he’s a bit shy and quiet. I never thought much of him initially, but then noticed him staring at me all the time with strong eye contact, he laughs at all the dumb jokes I make (I’m not that funny), he’ll always come and find me at least once on shift, I’ll usually bump into him randomly a few times in a day compared to other colleagues.He’ll always sit really close to me, like arms and legs touching.The only thing that doesn’t add up is that our conversation is very stilted, especially when he comes and sits really close, it’s like neither of us can speak, but it’s a comfortable silence.Fairly sure we wouldn’t make a good couple and I wouldn’t date someone from work anyway (don’t shit where you eat and all...) but there’s just something there that feels magnetic, is it possible it’s just in my head?TL;DR confusing guy at work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.