From "I am Nobody" to "I exist"

Hi, I (24m) need advices from you but let me explain first.

When I was in Highschool, I wasn't very popular with girls... I didn't take good cares about myself (smoked, doing video games insted of doing some sports etc) so there were a lot of girls I "saw" but they didn't "see" me at that time (don't know if Im clear).

Today, I can be proud of myself and say that I did a loooot of changes in my life (I do theatre, play some drums, do some sports etc) so I kind change than I was before.

Also, I live in the same town so, I don't know if you have the same feeling or what but the past is always "around" you.

I went out with some friends on a saturday afternoon to ice-skating (I'm not good at all lol) and a girl, I saw at my highschool was there too. I knew she would come but I was like : "it's cool, I'm not after anything, just have some fun with the others"... I made her laugh all the time ! For exemple, I created that game were we do a race on the ice and she really enjoyed it, we talked a little (not so much cause we were a group, it's difficult to be everytime alone) or I made her participate at every conversations we had (she know only 1 or 2 people in that group).

Once this day was over, I asked the group what presents they had for Christmas (the afternoon was not long before 12/25) and she interacted only with me, she didn't care about what the others said... we add ourselves in social media, she always replied on what I post, send some dm etc.

My question will be : is she, more or less interesed in me, according to you ? I have many girl friends that don't interact with me so much so I think I can distinguish between a friend move and an "interested" move...

The second thing : today we didn't dm, I don't want to be the guy who don't let the girl breath, and dm everyday... do I have to let the things happen naturally ? I'm lost...

sorry for my bad english '



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 11:56PM

Hi, I (24m) need advices from you but let me explain first.When I was in Highschool, I wasn't very popular with girls... I didn't take good cares about myself (smoked, doing video games insted of doing some sports etc) so there were a lot of girls I "saw" but they didn't "see" me at that time (don't know if Im clear).Today, I can be proud of myself and say that I did a loooot of changes in my life (I do theatre, play some drums, do some sports etc) so I kind change than I was before.Also, I live in the same town so, I don't know if you have the same feeling or what but the past is always "around" you.I went out with some friends on a saturday afternoon to ice-skating (I'm not good at all lol) and a girl, I saw at my highschool was there too. I knew she would come but I was like : "it's cool, I'm not after anything, just have some fun with the others"... I made her laugh all the time ! For exemple, I created that game were we do a race on the ice and she really enjoyed it, we talked a little (not so much cause we were a group, it's difficult to be everytime alone) or I made her participate at every conversations we had (she know only 1 or 2 people in that group).Once this day was over, I asked the group what presents they had for Christmas (the afternoon was not long before 12/25) and she interacted only with me, she didn't care about what the others said... we add ourselves in social media, she always replied on what I post, send some dm etc.My question will be : is she, more or less interesed in me, according to you ? I have many girl friends that don't interact with me so much so I think I can distinguish between a friend move and an "interested" move...The second thing : today we didn't dm, I don't want to be the guy who don't let the girl breath, and dm everyday... do I have to let the things happen naturally ? I'm lost...sorry for my bad english '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.