Movie date but didn't know how to escalate

I, 20 year old Male, just went on a date with this girl with whom I have had 1 date before(2 if you count a workout together). This girl has been texting me quite a few times after not talking for a bit since I was doing my internship in another country and only home during the weekends. We have also been having some nice long hugs whenever we meet or say goodbye. By the way I most likely won't be seeing her for atleast a couple of months, since I am going to the UK for a study abroad and won't be able to come back during the weekends.

I got out of a 6 year relationship half a year ago and I am not looking for a new one. However I would like to have some escalation with this girl (kissing/hooking up).

My question is what could I do next time I hang out with her to escalate.



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 12:10AM

I, 20 year old Male, just went on a date with this girl with whom I have had 1 date before(2 if you count a workout together). This girl has been texting me quite a few times after not talking for a bit since I was doing my internship in another country and only home during the weekends. We have also been having some nice long hugs whenever we meet or say goodbye. By the way I most likely won't be seeing her for atleast a couple of months, since I am going to the UK for a study abroad and won't be able to come back during the weekends.I got out of a 6 year relationship half a year ago and I am not looking for a new one. However I would like to have some escalation with this girl (kissing/hooking up).My question is what could I do next time I hang out with her to escalate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.