Online dating doesn't exist anymore

Up until they shut Craigslist personals down I have met easily a hundred different women on there, no not the pay for play but just females genuinely looking for sex. I tried a couple other sites and I've had no luck, I'm not the type to go to bars looking for tail and yes some apps do still work but it's always a shot in the dark.

Would I really want is to get a new relationship but all my past relationships that started online ended in disaster, the sexual encounters where always fun tho and I met a handful of fwb but all drifted over time.

Where can I go online for some casual NSA sex?

And where's the best place to meet a girl that actually wants to be in a relationship.

I never have never will pay for play it's not my thing, I could use some pointers right about now. I know how to talk to females and in person it's easy to hit things off but I can never seem to meet any lately

U can roast me if u want but I'm being dead serious



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 12:13AM

Up until they shut Craigslist personals down I have met easily a hundred different women on there, no not the pay for play but just females genuinely looking for sex. I tried a couple other sites and I've had no luck, I'm not the type to go to bars looking for tail and yes some apps do still work but it's always a shot in the dark.Would I really want is to get a new relationship but all my past relationships that started online ended in disaster, the sexual encounters where always fun tho and I met a handful of fwb but all drifted over time.Where can I go online for some casual NSA sex?And where's the best place to meet a girl that actually wants to be in a relationship.I never have never will pay for play it's not my thing, I could use some pointers right about now. I know how to talk to females and in person it's easy to hit things off but I can never seem to meet any latelyU can roast me if u want but I'm being dead serious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.