/u/turtlehollow on Finding Platonic (Dom/sub or vanilla) Relationships

There is a very slanted ratio between sub guys who want dom girls vs dom girls who want sub guys. What you're offering is very much in demand. Of course many, maybe most, of those guys will not be interested without the option for PIV sex, all you can do is state it as a firm boundary, and let them decide if they are okay with it. Whether or not the relationship is romantic in nature is up to both of your preferences and chemistry.

I actually just thought of a potential untapped market. You know how many people in relationships have unfulfilled kinks? Things they cannot get from their partner because their partner has no interest? If that couple is looking for an open relationship, you offer a much less threatening option for his relationship than someone who will offer him both his kink and the kind of sex him and his partner share.





December 20, 2019 at 12:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.