/u/Knight-Jack on Sometimes I'm just too tired for this

I think for them thinking "when you were when you were a kid" means degrading asexuals to the innocent, child-like state, and when we come out to them they often already know us, they know we're experienced, smart, intelligent, grown up... we even say dirty jokes! and laugh at them! that's not child-like behaviour! So they might having a hard time putting us in a mould that we just doesn't seem to fit into. Hence the "you just haven't found the right person yet!" (you're an adult, you're supposed to approach this issue like an adult, come on! every adult wants sex!), or "you're just a prude", or shit like that. It's less about us, but more about them trying to figure out how do we fit in their world's description. The less accommodating and understanding they seem, the more they fail, so they try to make it seem like it's our fault. Cause it couldn't be theirs, could it?





December 20, 2019 at 12:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.