/u/themissingpen on Has anyone else struggled with feeling broken?

Yes! Thank you so much for asking this question! I've just recently started to venture into this sub and accept myself and stop denying my feelings, thinking that it'll just change one day. This is exactly how I've felt my entire life. Broken. I honestly don't even like kissing, though I'll do it to make my partners happy, and to maintain a feeling of intimacy. I hate tampons. Anyone or anything even approaching my genitals honestly just feels... Wrong. Makes me cry uncontrollably and I have never figured out why. Even looking at them makes me feel gross, and I do not feel trans in any way. I've always felt broken and like less of a woman because of this, and alone in that, esp. in college, but fuck thank you for showing me I'm not.





December 20, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.