/u/Knight-Jack on You're breathtaking!

This is how it often works though! Like with my gender, I knew I wasn't a girl and I knew that since I was like 5. But I didn't have a penis and everyone told me that means I must be a girl and I just shrugged and figured they know what they're talking about, right? They're older, more experienced. Then, in my teenage years, I heard about trans people, and I thought "huh, maybe I'm a guy then?", but no, I wasn't a guy either, so I just shrugged again and figured there must be something wrong with me.

And then I came across "Chaos Life" online comic and one of the characters described themselves as an agender and I was like "WAIT, that's a THING?!". I was in my twenties when I found a word for that.

A lot of us know, we just don't know how to put it in words. That's the miracle of internet, isn't it. Shared knowledge everywhere.





December 20, 2019 at 12:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.