My (25F) SO (29M) And I Are Spending Our First Christmas Alone And We Don't Know What To Do

We've been dating long distance for 3 years now and every Christmas has been all about his family. I don't mind, but I'm pretty shy around them.

We finally get to have our own solo just us Christmas and New Years where we'll be alone together for 11 days. I am psyched. We've talked about baking and cooking so far, but not sure what else to do. We're gamers, but it gets old for me to sink that much time into gaming after awhile.

TL;DR : What should we do with our time for 11 days? We'll be about 2 hours from Portland OR and neither of us mind driving long distances. I'm open to virtually anything! Any ideas?

(Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this... Still sort of new to posting on reddit.)



Submitted December 20, 2019 at 12:17AM

We've been dating long distance for 3 years now and every Christmas has been all about his family. I don't mind, but I'm pretty shy around them.We finally get to have our own solo just us Christmas and New Years where we'll be alone together for 11 days. I am psyched. We've talked about baking and cooking so far, but not sure what else to do. We're gamers, but it gets old for me to sink that much time into gaming after awhile.​TL;DR : What should we do with our time for 11 days? We'll be about 2 hours from Portland OR and neither of us mind driving long distances. I'm open to virtually anything! Any ideas?​(Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this... Still sort of new to posting on reddit.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.