Strange Behaviour

(Before my post,I want to apologize about my bad English,I'm french)

I know a girl since my last year in Middle School. At this time I was 14 and her 12. (Fuck...It's so a kid story) for summarize the situation,we went out an broke up 3 times on a year. For my first year to High School she didn't talk to me for August to December and for December to April 2019 and for April to October .In October we has talk and some days after she did her coming out and my reaction was to get me angry (At this moment,I must confess,I did shit).

3 weeks after one of my friend and her decides to hang out (friendly) and me I went to their "friendly date" and she said to me "Wait me,just 20 minutes and i will join you . I waited 1h30 for nothing and 1 week after (middle of november) I was in a date with her and it was magic.1 week later,after some cold SMS,we never have a real disscussion after late november

.I don't know what I have to do,someone can help me ?(I'm really sorry about this boring story...)

TL;DR! :A girl is weird with me



Submitted December 17, 2019 at 12:14AM

(Before my post,I want to apologize about my bad English,I'm french)I know a girl since my last year in Middle School. At this time I was 14 and her 12. (Fuck...It's so a kid story) for summarize the situation,we went out an broke up 3 times on a year. For my first year to High School she didn't talk to me for August to December and for December to April 2019 and for April to October .In October we has talk and some days after she did her coming out and my reaction was to get me angry (At this moment,I must confess,I did shit).3 weeks after one of my friend and her decides to hang out (friendly) and me I went to their "friendly date" and she said to me "Wait me,just 20 minutes and i will join you . I waited 1h30 for nothing and 1 week after (middle of november) I was in a date with her and it was magic.1 week later,after some cold SMS,we never have a real disscussion after late november.I don't know what I have to do,someone can help me ?(I'm really sorry about this boring story...)​TL;DR! :A girl is weird with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.