Boyfriend said “I love you” for the first time!

This is all very new and exciting for me and I just want to put it out there.

My boyfriend and I have been talking for 6 months, officially dating for just over 2 months. Today, he finally told me he’s in love with me. I’ve never been so close to anyone and I’m so incredibly happy.

I’ve been wanting to tell him for so long but I know he’s very traditional and would’ve wanted to say it first, so I waited until he was ready.

It feels so amazing to be able to tell him I love him! I literally felt like I could cry when he told me and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when I said it back.

I’m sorry if this is bragging but I’m just SO happy, I felt the need to share. Thank you for listening and I hope everyone gets to experience love!!



Submitted December 17, 2019 at 12:23AM

This is all very new and exciting for me and I just want to put it out there.My boyfriend and I have been talking for 6 months, officially dating for just over 2 months. Today, he finally told me he’s in love with me. I’ve never been so close to anyone and I’m so incredibly happy.I’ve been wanting to tell him for so long but I know he’s very traditional and would’ve wanted to say it first, so I waited until he was ready.It feels so amazing to be able to tell him I love him! I literally felt like I could cry when he told me and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when I said it back.I’m sorry if this is bragging but I’m just SO happy, I felt the need to share. Thank you for listening and I hope everyone gets to experience love!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.