2nd contact by fb?

a few days ago I(M) get out with two (f)riends and a girl I don't know. We walk in the city talking etc. everything is nice. Sometimes I walk alone with this girl, I find here attractive so it's nice for me, we can know each other a little bit with a touch of intimacy

Later we all go to a restaurant, I share my plate with here, sounds good.

We all go to here appartment, play a alcohol game while talking and laughing since it involve some sexy or ridiculous actions.

It happened more than once, be at one time ,we face each other, with the two friends smoking at the window, eye contact each other with smile and no talking...The type of thing that melt my heart in 1sec...

TL;DR : met a girl when going out with mutual friend, with intimacy and a lot of hint that we're interested each other.

But...I don't have his contact on social media or phone number. I know his fb but I feel like sending a request would be weird...What should I do ? I think of doing a party at my appartment and eventually tell my friend that Miss Melting-heart can come if she want to.

Any advice ?



Submitted December 16, 2019 at 11:56PM

a few days ago I(M) get out with two (f)riends and a girl I don't know. We walk in the city talking etc. everything is nice. Sometimes I walk alone with this girl, I find here attractive so it's nice for me, we can know each other a little bit with a touch of intimacyLater we all go to a restaurant, I share my plate with here, sounds good.We all go to here appartment, play a alcohol game while talking and laughing since it involve some sexy or ridiculous actions.It happened more than once, be at one time ,we face each other, with the two friends smoking at the window, eye contact each other with smile and no talking...The type of thing that melt my heart in 1sec...TL;DR : met a girl when going out with mutual friend, with intimacy and a lot of hint that we're interested each other.But...I don't have his contact on social media or phone number. I know his fb but I feel like sending a request would be weird...What should I do ? I think of doing a party at my appartment and eventually tell my friend that Miss Melting-heart can come if she want to.Any advice ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.