Me (19M) And my GF (19F) broke up but still text each other all day, is there a chance.

So just before Christmas unfortunately me and my girlfriend broke up, im still madly in love with her and the thought of her going to another man just sickens me and makes me really sad. We split up because of arguments and we decided together that we should split up but remain good friends.

Seeing that we have remained friends we text each other everyday and reply to each other almost instantly. the conversations are still okay but ive told her i still love her but she replies "its best for both of us to be apart as we was not happy arguing all the time", which is true.

Another bit to the story is as well we went out the other night. i went with my mates and she went with her friends and we went to the same night club (Only really one in my small town), and i began dancing with a different girl nothing sexual just a looking at each other and dancing however my EX saw and ran in between us and started talking to the girl and distracting her. I took this as she was jealous, which i wasnt trying to make her because i thought she moved on.

So my real questions is there a chance for us to get back together, i have a good older friend at work who told me him and his wife argue all the time and have breaks but always get back together and i want that to happen. Im very confused if she would take me back but should i leave it a while, or should i move on.

TLDR - Me and my girlfriend split up over arguments but still text everyday as friends, is there a chance we could get back together?



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 12:15AM

So just before Christmas unfortunately me and my girlfriend broke up, im still madly in love with her and the thought of her going to another man just sickens me and makes me really sad. We split up because of arguments and we decided together that we should split up but remain good friends.Seeing that we have remained friends we text each other everyday and reply to each other almost instantly. the conversations are still okay but ive told her i still love her but she replies "its best for both of us to be apart as we was not happy arguing all the time", which is true.Another bit to the story is as well we went out the other night. i went with my mates and she went with her friends and we went to the same night club (Only really one in my small town), and i began dancing with a different girl nothing sexual just a looking at each other and dancing however my EX saw and ran in between us and started talking to the girl and distracting her. I took this as she was jealous, which i wasnt trying to make her because i thought she moved on.So my real questions is there a chance for us to get back together, i have a good older friend at work who told me him and his wife argue all the time and have breaks but always get back together and i want that to happen. Im very confused if she would take me back but should i leave it a while, or should i move on.TLDR - Me and my girlfriend split up over arguments but still text everyday as friends, is there a chance we could get back together?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.