My [27M] girlfriend [24F] and I are planning on having sex for the first time next week. And I'm nervous?

She's spending the night soon. We talked about it on our last date and she really has her heart set on wanting having sex then. I'm nervous just thinking about it. I take anti-depressants. Which has some performance related side effects - like difficulty maintaining an erection or ejaculating.

I've been taking vitality enhancing herbs like Maca the last month and abstaining from masturbating to try and strengthen my libido. But even while getting to second base as recent as a couple days ago I still experience these side effects.

I'm worried I may not be able to satisfy her the first time.

But she has a high libido, and I think I owe it to her to at least try. :\

...

I was wondering if you had any advice?

tl;dr:

  • My girlfriend of a month is spending the night next week
  • She wants to have sex
  • I want to try
  • But my anti-depressants cause certain side effects
  • I'm nervous as hell.


Submitted November 23, 2019 at 11:31PM

She's spending the night soon. We talked about it on our last date and she really has her heart set on wanting having sex then. I'm nervous just thinking about it. I take anti-depressants. Which has some performance related side effects - like difficulty maintaining an erection or ejaculating.I've been taking vitality enhancing herbs like Maca the last month and abstaining from masturbating to try and strengthen my libido. But even while getting to second base as recent as a couple days ago I still experience these side effects.I'm worried I may not be able to satisfy her the first time.But she has a high libido, and I think I owe it to her to at least try. :\...I was wondering if you had any advice?​​tl;dr:My girlfriend of a month is spending the night next weekShe wants to have sexI want to tryBut my anti-depressants cause certain side effectsI'm nervous as hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.