Do anyone have experience having sex with glasses on (specially women)?

I have an extremely high prescription and I wouldn't be able to see my partner's face at all without glasses. I want to keep them on at least for the early part so I can see him while we're having sex specially since this would be my first time ever.

Unfortunately, my partner's vision is also terrible (though not quite as bad as mine) so he may want to keep his glasses on too. Would that complicate things?

We're both very inexperienced and quite large so I doubt we're going to try anything crazy. Just a few standard positions that work with our size.



Submitted November 26, 2019 at 12:09AM

I have an extremely high prescription and I wouldn't be able to see my partner's face at all without glasses. I want to keep them on at least for the early part so I can see him while we're having sex specially since this would be my first time ever.Unfortunately, my partner's vision is also terrible (though not quite as bad as mine) so he may want to keep his glasses on too. Would that complicate things?We're both very inexperienced and quite large so I doubt we're going to try anything crazy. Just a few standard positions that work with our size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.