/u/MyShot6 on I’m not asexual, but I have a question (out of genuine curiosity). If you watch a movie or series and a sex scene comes on, what do you think about that, since you don‘t have any sexual attraction? Like does it disgust you or does it not impact you at all? Again, not meant to offend anybody!

It doesn't gross me out, but when it comes on I just feel like... Awkward? I don't know where to look, I usually end up looking away from the screen a bit to stare at the floor or sofa or bed or sometimes try to look at the faces of the people around me if I'm watching with other people. Usually I'll drink or est something or pick at my nails. I just get fidgety. Most of the time these scenes feel tacked on and don't add much, and if they drag on it feels like a cut in the immersion.





September 18, 2019 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.