AITA Post: I asked a Girl Out my Friendship+ Partner hates, and got Blocked because of that. Need your opinions.

OK so, this happened just a few minutes ago and I'm conflicted whether i am the asshole or Not. So i Need you to Tell me, If i am or not.

It turned Out longer than expected and English is Not my First language, any mistakes are for your Entertainment purposes.

TL;DR at the end

And I'm on the phone so don't expect amazing formating.

Alright Here we Go.

Context: I've been with this Girl who we shall call R and we broke up a few Times within the year of the Relationship, but in the end We settled on being Friends with benefits since we noticed that being single Had more of What each of us needed/wanted but still enjoyed Our bodily affections.

Now There is this other Girl we will call A. A is a really nice Person, maybe distant (especially to R), but is really really nice. I don't really know why exactly but R really despises A (I knew and know that, she even called her the Devil today). I for my Part was interested in A even during the relationship (R knew that) with R, but as a good Boyfriend and Person I've never considered coming any closer to A and Blocked any advances, during Our relationship, since we all go to school together.

Now, R and I were pretty close until now we would Tell each other almost anything, but i didn't Tell her that A and I would meet today. I would never want to Hurt her. (And i thought it might). The decision between R and me to stay friends was decided upon atleast 2 weeks ago.

R tried to get Kisses from me as If we were still a couple, but i was distant and didn't want to engage in that.

Now:

So i took my Chance to Go Out with A, since I knew she was also interested in me. We met Up in Our local Pub and didn't spend the time by ourselves, we were playing cards with some Friends of hers. It was obvious that nothing would Happen between us. When we cleared Off, everyone to His own Bus Stop, i Walked her Home, since it was almost midnight (we live in the City and she Had people Harass her before) when we seperated from her friend group.

While Walking A, R called me and i ignored the call since A was telling me a little Bit about her Family issues, and i didn't want to be an asshole by Just interrupting her Just to Talk to a "friend".

After I Walked A Home I immediatly called R Back to ask whats Going on and she asked me where I am, and I Said that was still in the City, now alone, and she Hung up on me. I tried to call her Back but her only words were: "It's OK fucker I'm gonna Block you now".

Well she did. Now, Reddit. AITA?

TL;dr: asked a Girl Out my Friendship+ Partner hates and got Blocked by her



Submitted September 18, 2019 at 11:35PM

OK so, this happened just a few minutes ago and I'm conflicted whether i am the asshole or Not. So i Need you to Tell me, If i am or not.It turned Out longer than expected and English is Not my First language, any mistakes are for your Entertainment purposes.TL;DR at the endAnd I'm on the phone so don't expect amazing formating.Alright Here we Go.Context: I've been with this Girl who we shall call R and we broke up a few Times within the year of the Relationship, but in the end We settled on being Friends with benefits since we noticed that being single Had more of What each of us needed/wanted but still enjoyed Our bodily affections.Now There is this other Girl we will call A. A is a really nice Person, maybe distant (especially to R), but is really really nice. I don't really know why exactly but R really despises A (I knew and know that, she even called her the Devil today). I for my Part was interested in A even during the relationship (R knew that) with R, but as a good Boyfriend and Person I've never considered coming any closer to A and Blocked any advances, during Our relationship, since we all go to school together.Now, R and I were pretty close until now we would Tell each other almost anything, but i didn't Tell her that A and I would meet today. I would never want to Hurt her. (And i thought it might). The decision between R and me to stay friends was decided upon atleast 2 weeks ago.R tried to get Kisses from me as If we were still a couple, but i was distant and didn't want to engage in that.Now:So i took my Chance to Go Out with A, since I knew she was also interested in me. We met Up in Our local Pub and didn't spend the time by ourselves, we were playing cards with some Friends of hers. It was obvious that nothing would Happen between us. When we cleared Off, everyone to His own Bus Stop, i Walked her Home, since it was almost midnight (we live in the City and she Had people Harass her before) when we seperated from her friend group.While Walking A, R called me and i ignored the call since A was telling me a little Bit about her Family issues, and i didn't want to be an asshole by Just interrupting her Just to Talk to a "friend".After I Walked A Home I immediatly called R Back to ask whats Going on and she asked me where I am, and I Said that was still in the City, now alone, and she Hung up on me. I tried to call her Back but her only words were: "It's OK fucker I'm gonna Block you now".Well she did. Now, Reddit. AITA?TL;dr: asked a Girl Out my Friendship+ Partner hates and got Blocked by her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.