Why do i want this relationship? Do i? help

my boyfriends mom is mean to me and does not accept me in the first place

me and my boyfriend(17) of 6 months fight a lot. Less so now, but sometimes he makes me really want to hit him(and i have before) he gaslights me and whenever i bring up an issue he turns it on me and gets mad at me for something i “reminded him of”.

Before we were together we were talking and one night i wanted to go to a party with my friends...so i did. I ended up making out with this guy and a week later he found out and confronted me. A WEEK AFTER THAT i found out that the exact same night he had sex with this girl. He did not tell me while he was confronting me for making out with the guy at party.

THAT WAS SOLVED....then 3 days after we are finally officially dating i find out he made out with a girl in his car 3 days into our relationship. I forgave him again.

Then 3 weeks ago we got into a pretty bad fight which left us almost broken up. WE solved things but i still had a suspicion that something was up. He used to not hide his phone or be suspicious but he was doing that. I confronted him after a while of saying that he’s messaging girls...he insisted he’s not

3 days later things are getting too sketchy, so i tell him if he cannot prove his loyalty we are over. He shows me his phone and i see so many girls and one girl that i told him to BLOCK he UNBLOCKED and changed their name so i wouldn’t see.

I was over it. SO ready to break up. HE BEGGED ME FOR HOURS TO STAY and promised he would not do it again and said that i was making him sad and those girls made him feel better but he’s willing to be trustworthy and clean again. I accepted it and now i trust him again.

TL;DR- do you think this relationship is worth it? will he break my trust again. i love him so much he’s my best friend but sometimes i want to beat him up



Submitted June 24, 2019 at 12:15AM

my boyfriends mom is mean to me and does not accept me in the first placeme and my boyfriend(17) of 6 months fight a lot. Less so now, but sometimes he makes me really want to hit him(and i have before) he gaslights me and whenever i bring up an issue he turns it on me and gets mad at me for something i “reminded him of”.Before we were together we were talking and one night i wanted to go to a party with my friends...so i did. I ended up making out with this guy and a week later he found out and confronted me. A WEEK AFTER THAT i found out that the exact same night he had sex with this girl. He did not tell me while he was confronting me for making out with the guy at party.THAT WAS SOLVED....then 3 days after we are finally officially dating i find out he made out with a girl in his car 3 days into our relationship. I forgave him again.Then 3 weeks ago we got into a pretty bad fight which left us almost broken up. WE solved things but i still had a suspicion that something was up. He used to not hide his phone or be suspicious but he was doing that. I confronted him after a while of saying that he’s messaging girls...he insisted he’s not3 days later things are getting too sketchy, so i tell him if he cannot prove his loyalty we are over. He shows me his phone and i see so many girls and one girl that i told him to BLOCK he UNBLOCKED and changed their name so i wouldn’t see.I was over it. SO ready to break up. HE BEGGED ME FOR HOURS TO STAY and promised he would not do it again and said that i was making him sad and those girls made him feel better but he’s willing to be trustworthy and clean again. I accepted it and now i trust him again.TL;DR- do you think this relationship is worth it? will he break my trust again. i love him so much he’s my best friend but sometimes i want to beat him up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.