Can my boyfriends crazy mom kick me out of her house or call the police on me for doing nothing (just doesn’t want me there)

My boyfriend (17) of 6 months has had issues with his foreign mother and his hobby of smoking weed or drinking occasionally as teens do.

She used to let me (female 17) sleep over whenever. But that went down to once a week. And now she screams and has temper tantrums whenever i come over in the day.

She has been very verbally mean calling my things such as (PROSTITUTE and BITCH) she gets mad because of the very subtle weed smell in the house sometime .. as we try to hide the smell. This problem has been one since before me and him were together.

She initially now says she does not want me over because we “fight”...as all humans who are together everyday will sometime and eventually experience to grow and strengthen their relationship. (WE HAVE NOT BEEN FIGHTING LATELY)

She now absolutely forbids me over and today got into a big fight slapping my bf and she pushed him away and she called the police on him. I want to keep going to his house as he wants me to but his mom is constantly causing chaos. I really don’t care anymore if she will carry through with her threat to call the police.

TL;DR- WHAT WILL THEY SAY!? WE ARENT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. AM I LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO BE THERE??



Submitted June 24, 2019 at 12:00AM

My boyfriend (17) of 6 months has had issues with his foreign mother and his hobby of smoking weed or drinking occasionally as teens do.She used to let me (female 17) sleep over whenever. But that went down to once a week. And now she screams and has temper tantrums whenever i come over in the day.She has been very verbally mean calling my things such as (PROSTITUTE and BITCH) she gets mad because of the very subtle weed smell in the house sometime .. as we try to hide the smell. This problem has been one since before me and him were together.She initially now says she does not want me over because we “fight”...as all humans who are together everyday will sometime and eventually experience to grow and strengthen their relationship. (WE HAVE NOT BEEN FIGHTING LATELY)She now absolutely forbids me over and today got into a big fight slapping my bf and she pushed him away and she called the police on him. I want to keep going to his house as he wants me to but his mom is constantly causing chaos. I really don’t care anymore if she will carry through with her threat to call the police.TL;DR- WHAT WILL THEY SAY!? WE ARENT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. AM I LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO BE THERE??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.