30M4F professional Australian looking to chat, have a connection and maybe more

Hey, I'm guessing there's not many Aussie female reditors on here but I'm happy with something naughty online. Whether that be flirting, creating a connection, or more. I'll shared details once we chat. I'm 30 Caucasian professional, fit(ish), funny and nice .

I'm open to all times of women- any age above 18, any race, background, faith or martial status

I do like to chat and flirt to women of other races, e.g. Chinese, Indian, African-American etc.  So bonus points if your one of those.

I would like to build that first connection on here, then see how we go. Looking forward to hearing from you



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 12:24AM

Hey, I'm guessing there's not many Aussie female reditors on here but I'm happy with something naughty online. Whether that be flirting, creating a connection, or more. I'll shared details once we chat. I'm 30 Caucasian professional, fit(ish), funny and nice .I'm open to all times of women- any age above 18, any race, background, faith or martial statusI do like to chat and flirt to women of other races, e.g. Chinese, Indian, African-American etc.  So bonus points if your one of those.I would like to build that first connection on here, then see how we go. Looking forward to hearing from you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.