/u/verguenzanonima on Asexuals who have experimented with sex and romance, what's your experience?

Heteroromantic here.

Was in a relationship for 3 years starting at age 15, and was glad to make him happy despite not getting anything out of it. It sorta felt like a game.

But eventually he started to become more horny, and it started feeling weird to me. The dead-fish stare whenever something sexual was going on started to scare me. I felt disconnected.
I wouldn't have been able to make him happy while not feeling miserable myself. That and the fact that we had different views of the future, him wanting to make a family and all. We ended it on good terms, thankfully, I truly loved him and wish him the best.





April 17, 2019 at 07:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.