am i overthinking it? report from r/relationship_advice

Hello guys and girls , long time lurker but first time poster. I hope i am posting this on the right sub.

Me and my gf are together around 2 years (we both are 25 years old). We both have very high libidos and have a very healthy sex life.

My girlfriend went to another country for an internship 4 months ago and i have visited her twice (in a short span) there to spend some time together.

Now for the last month or so i am very obsessed and overthinking something and i would really like your advice and your opinion.

We talk everyday via facetime from the 1st day she went to the other country. We talk mostly during the night and we end the call when she wants to go to sleep.

After the first month there she started being more sexy(showing her boobs mostly) during the calls which i really liked and made me very horny and i ended up playing with myself during the call.

Second time we did this she started playing with herself too after i told her i want to see her during the call and she seemed to enjoyed that. This happened one more time in a short span of days.

After this last time, around 2 months ago, this didn't happen again and i'm feeling kinda bad about that.

Not only cause it was sexy as hell but i thought we had a good time together even if she is in another country.

Guess i was wrong and she doesn't feel the same or doesn't really care.

Also something else that i find weird is when we talk lately and she does something and i don't see her (like her putting her phone away for a bit or me minimizing the app to view something else on my phone) and i ask her what she is doing, her reply has been a few times that she has her tits out.

I can see that she is joking but at the same time i feel like she has it on her mind that showing me her tits is like a reward to me.

Am i overthinking all these things?

She always reassures me how much she wants me and that she is thinking about me a lot(as horny thoughts) but i really don't feel it.

I guess the best advice is to just talk to her and ask her but at the same time i am feeling a bit weird about that.

TLDR: 2 years relationship and GF is in another country last 4 months. we had horny times at the first month via facetime but that's over for 2-3 months now. gf reassures me that she want me a lot and she thinks about me horny things all the time but i am not seeing it. am i overthinking this?



Submitted April 17, 2019 at 06:03AM

Hello guys and girls , long time lurker but first time poster. I hope i am posting this on the right sub.Me and my gf are together around 2 years (we both are 25 years old). We both have very high libidos and have a very healthy sex life.My girlfriend went to another country for an internship 4 months ago and i have visited her twice (in a short span) there to spend some time together.Now for the last month or so i am very obsessed and overthinking something and i would really like your advice and your opinion.We talk everyday via facetime from the 1st day she went to the other country. We talk mostly during the night and we end the call when she wants to go to sleep.After the first month there she started being more sexy(showing her boobs mostly) during the calls which i really liked and made me very horny and i ended up playing with myself during the call.Second time we did this she started playing with herself too after i told her i want to see her during the call and she seemed to enjoyed that. This happened one more time in a short span of days.After this last time, around 2 months ago, this didn't happen again and i'm feeling kinda bad about that.Not only cause it was sexy as hell but i thought we had a good time together even if she is in another country.Guess i was wrong and she doesn't feel the same or doesn't really care.Also something else that i find weird is when we talk lately and she does something and i don't see her (like her putting her phone away for a bit or me minimizing the app to view something else on my phone) and i ask her what she is doing, her reply has been a few times that she has her tits out.I can see that she is joking but at the same time i feel like she has it on her mind that showing me her tits is like a reward to me.Am i overthinking all these things?She always reassures me how much she wants me and that she is thinking about me a lot(as horny thoughts) but i really don't feel it.I guess the best advice is to just talk to her and ask her but at the same time i am feeling a bit weird about that.TLDR: 2 years relationship and GF is in another country last 4 months. we had horny times at the first month via facetime but that's over for 2-3 months now. gf reassures me that she want me a lot and she thinks about me horny things all the time but i am not seeing it. am i overthinking this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.