/u/icecream_queen on Is my situation asexuality or just a psychological thing I can get over?

Hey listen! I feel for you & im mostly in the same boat. However i have kissed before and even enjoy it. I just hate when it tries to escalate further. However when i think about the reasons I’m still holding into my virginity at age 21 i sometimes wonder if the combo of low self esteem and not having met anyone to date is really the issue.

I was losing weight but have had to stop bc of an eating disorder. I’m not happy with my body and therefore don’t know if I could put myself into a vulnerable position but i shitty self esteem aside... i still haven’t felt legitimate sexual attraction ever even with a guy i liked and came close to having sex with. I stopped things from escalating in the moment bc it felt forced and unnatural.

Listen to yourself and i believe you’ll come up with a decent decision. However if you happy to find a definitive answer definitely let me know 😂 good luck!





April 17, 2019 at 05:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.