/u/karenerer on Asexual because trans?

Hey! I’m ace but not trans, so disclaimer. What you described certainly sounds like gender dysphoria to me, but it might be helpful for you to crosspost this into a trans subreddit to get people who might have experienced what you are. Not at all to say that you are definitely trans and not ace, (you could be both! Or only ace!) but I think they may be better equipped to help, esp with cheap solutions to help with dysphoria/socially transition if persons there can confirm that’s what you are experiencing :) good luck on your journey, friend!





April 17, 2019 at 06:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.