I stay on the phone with my boyfriend all night and I love it.

My boyfriend and I don't live together so when we don't get to spend the night together at either of our houses we will call each other 30 min before I go to sleep and then stay on the phone till the call drops in the middle of the night while we're both out or I have to end it in the morning when I get up for work.

I sometimes get anxiety around nighttime and I don't always tell him because I don't want to worry him. But hearing him on the other end of the line simply breathing or playing video games calms me down so much and makes me fall asleep with so much more ease knowing that although he's not with me, he's still here.

Goofer, I know you're going to read this eventually. I love you.



Submitted April 17, 2019 at 03:53AM

My boyfriend and I don't live together so when we don't get to spend the night together at either of our houses we will call each other 30 min before I go to sleep and then stay on the phone till the call drops in the middle of the night while we're both out or I have to end it in the morning when I get up for work.I sometimes get anxiety around nighttime and I don't always tell him because I don't want to worry him. But hearing him on the other end of the line simply breathing or playing video games calms me down so much and makes me fall asleep with so much more ease knowing that although he's not with me, he's still here.Goofer, I know you're going to read this eventually. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.