/u/Maristine on Where do you fall on this test?

I think that this test, while it’s probably pretty accurate for straight, gay, and bi people, doesn’t contain enough nuance to properly identify ace-spectrum identities. You could be in the gray area, like me, and still be in the ace community, or you could be asexual and heteroromantic, which, if you interpret the questions in a certain way, still places you in the heterosexual quadrant.

So don’t base your identity off of weird quizzes on the internet. Most of them are flawed, especially when it comes to asexual/aromantic identities.





April 17, 2019 at 04:50AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.