Was he flirting?

A friend and I hung out. We joke around a lot. This is a convo that happened when we were sitting very close alone on a small bench.

Me: Sorry! apologizing for touching him after he told me not do touch him(I sincerely wasn’t trying to push him to do anything he was uncomfortable with. I was just very attracted to him that day. My subconscious kept insisting I touch him while in conversation. I apologized every time I touched him.)

Him: One of these times, I’m just gonna leave go off, yell and leave!

Me: in a sarcastic and funny tone If you did that, I’d cry. I’m cryinnnnnggg.

Him: said in a light hearted way If you keep touching me, I’m gonna make you cry.

Me:starts blushing

It got quiet between the both of us. Then we moved onto something else. Was he flirting with me?



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 12:16AM

A friend and I hung out. We joke around a lot. This is a convo that happened when we were sitting very close alone on a small bench.Me: Sorry! apologizing for touching him after he told me not do touch him(I sincerely wasn’t trying to push him to do anything he was uncomfortable with. I was just very attracted to him that day. My subconscious kept insisting I touch him while in conversation. I apologized every time I touched him.)Him: One of these times, I’m just gonna leave go off, yell and leave!Me: in a sarcastic and funny tone If you did that, I’d cry. I’m cryinnnnnggg.Him: said in a light hearted way If you keep touching me, I’m gonna make you cry.Me:starts blushingIt got quiet between the both of us. Then we moved onto something else. Was he flirting with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.