Best friends sister like me but she’s 2 years younger.

(M18) my best friends sister told her mom and brother (who’s my bestfriend) that she likes me. I had no idea that she did. Everytime I would go over she would go out of her way to try talking to me. However the only problem is that she’s 16 and I just feel like that’s too young? if she was 17 or 18 I would consider dating her but she’s 16.

And well today my bestfriend told me that if I could, to take her sister out on a date, I don’t want to be rude and say no since I’ve know him and his family for years but like I don’t really want to mislead her or anything. I already told him how I feel about the situation but he said his parents don’t mind.

What should I do?



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 11:29PM

(M18) my best friends sister told her mom and brother (who’s my bestfriend) that she likes me. I had no idea that she did. Everytime I would go over she would go out of her way to try talking to me. However the only problem is that she’s 16 and I just feel like that’s too young? if she was 17 or 18 I would consider dating her but she’s 16.And well today my bestfriend told me that if I could, to take her sister out on a date, I don’t want to be rude and say no since I’ve know him and his family for years but like I don’t really want to mislead her or anything. I already told him how I feel about the situation but he said his parents don’t mind.What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.