Girls, I'm sorry I'm not "good enough" for you

Sorry I'm under 6ft and skinny

Sorry I am average looking at best

Sorry I am poor and don't have anything

Sorry I have depression and anxiety and will probably fail school as a result

Sorry I don't go to the gym and drive a nice car

Sorry I am shy and have low self esteem

Sorry my humor is weird...

...Sorry I am not good enough in your eyes and I'll never be enough, it's okay though, just something I'll have to accept.



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 12:12AM

Sorry I'm under 6ft and skinnySorry I am average looking at bestSorry I am poor and don't have anythingSorry I have depression and anxiety and will probably fail school as a resultSorry I don't go to the gym and drive a nice carSorry I am shy and have low self esteemSorry my humor is weird......Sorry I am not good enough in your eyes and I'll never be enough, it's okay though, just something I'll have to accept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.