Casual dating: can I ask the guy to hang out when I’m on my period?

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month now, we don’t see each other often (just once a week) but we enjoy a lot spending time together and he invites me to work from home at his place, we have dinner, cuddle, watch movies so it’s not just sex. We had the “talk” and we don’t want anything serious, so I know he’s not seeing me to pursue a long term relationship in that sense

Last time I saw him was Monday and I really want to spend time with him, even just to be together and not have sex, since I’m on my period. Would it be strange for him? Do I have to tell him before hand?

I don’t fear he’s appalled by the idea of women menstruating ahah but rather because he might be disappointed that we won’t have sex that day, since we’re on something casual



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 11:24PM

I’ve been seeing this guy for a month now, we don’t see each other often (just once a week) but we enjoy a lot spending time together and he invites me to work from home at his place, we have dinner, cuddle, watch movies so it’s not just sex. We had the “talk” and we don’t want anything serious, so I know he’s not seeing me to pursue a long term relationship in that senseLast time I saw him was Monday and I really want to spend time with him, even just to be together and not have sex, since I’m on my period. Would it be strange for him? Do I have to tell him before hand?I don’t fear he’s appalled by the idea of women menstruating ahah but rather because he might be disappointed that we won’t have sex that day, since we’re on something casual

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.