How should I approach this guy?

So basically I like this guy and I sort of met him through joining a poker society but now I’m not sure how to initiate a conversation because of how the poker nights go.

For context, it’s kind of a hit or miss situation when going to these poker nights because I could end up on the same table as the guy, or on a completely different table with other people.

I do see him sometimes when I’m walking somewhere because I live on campus, but it’s kind of awkward because I don’t know him well enough to say hi. That and I am quite shy with new people so it’s kind of a tricky situation. So, I’m not sure if I have a chance to be able to talk to this guy.



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 12:15AM

So basically I like this guy and I sort of met him through joining a poker society but now I’m not sure how to initiate a conversation because of how the poker nights go.For context, it’s kind of a hit or miss situation when going to these poker nights because I could end up on the same table as the guy, or on a completely different table with other people.I do see him sometimes when I’m walking somewhere because I live on campus, but it’s kind of awkward because I don’t know him well enough to say hi. That and I am quite shy with new people so it’s kind of a tricky situation. So, I’m not sure if I have a chance to be able to talk to this guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.