Why does guy (29M) I'm speaking to (30F) have his male friend as his screen saver?

I've been speaking to a guy for about a week and we've really hit it off. The first 3 days were via a dating app where we met, followed by 4 days via text after he asked for my number. We'll speak to the phone tomorrow after a week of texting. I did think this was slow progress but thought maybe he's shy.

Here's the confusing thing - he sent me a screenshot of his homepage so I could see a notification, I was surprised to see a man in the center of his wall paper. I asked who it was and he said it was his friend who he took a week road trip with last year.

Setup = some mountains and a lake and the friend walking out of the water looking down and with sun silhouetted (fully clothed, but with trousers rolled to the knees). It's quite a close up photo, not like he's a dot in the distance, but the main focus of the picture. This came up as a huge red flag to me or am I overthinking this?

Tldr: why does the guy I'm speaking to (30F, 29M) has his male friend as his screensaver, photo taken from a road trip the 2 of them took last year?



Submitted August 08, 2020 at 12:17AM

I've been speaking to a guy for about a week and we've really hit it off. The first 3 days were via a dating app where we met, followed by 4 days via text after he asked for my number. We'll speak to the phone tomorrow after a week of texting. I did think this was slow progress but thought maybe he's shy.Here's the confusing thing - he sent me a screenshot of his homepage so I could see a notification, I was surprised to see a man in the center of his wall paper. I asked who it was and he said it was his friend who he took a week road trip with last year.Setup = some mountains and a lake and the friend walking out of the water looking down and with sun silhouetted (fully clothed, but with trousers rolled to the knees). It's quite a close up photo, not like he's a dot in the distance, but the main focus of the picture. This came up as a huge red flag to me or am I overthinking this?Tldr: why does the guy I'm speaking to (30F, 29M) has his male friend as his screensaver, photo taken from a road trip the 2 of them took last year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.