/u/gEoRgEs_83 on Got people part of the lgbtq+ community saying I have no say in what happens in it because I am asexual : )

I really dont understand why people dont accept ace/aro folx into grsm groups such as lgbt+. The whole point of the lgbt+ community is to be there for people who arent as cis/het/allo. I havent personally struggled because im ace/arospec, but im not staight or cis either. But ive seen plenty of hate twords ace/aro folx. Either people telling us sex makes us whole, or telling us we have to marry to be happy. Insults of immaturity, or saying we just need a good fucking to fix us. Western society deems monogamous sexfilled marriages to produce babies make us human, make us whole, make us good people. And anyone who disagrees on that is wrong, will never find love, shouldn't be accepted in any society or community.

We have our own struggles. We are a romantic and/or sexual minority. We belong in GRSM communities.





August 08, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.