/u/didyoueatthat on Could past events be the reason I’m asexual. (Trigger warning for CSA survivors)

First of all, I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you're in a safer and happier place. I can't tell you what you are for sure, bit you said in your post you have never felt sexual attraction, and that's all it means to be asexual. Some asexual people have and enjoy sex, some are sex repulsed, some enjoy masturbating some don't. It sounds to me that you are aseuxal and sex repulsed. Trauma may affect your views in it now, but maybe you also always were, many people who have gone through trauma use the term and that's completely fine. If someday you work through it and get a different view on it, it's fine to change labels, and it's also fine to use it forever if you feel like it fits you. Welcome. Also, I hope you're getting help to work through the trauma, op, you don't have to hurt forever. Wishing you the best.





August 07, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.