How can I surprise my LDR boyfriend on our two-day trip together (sexy)

So my boyfriend (28M) and I (26F) are on a long distance relationship and will see each other in Paris in a couple days, for a couple days. I was just thinking it would be nice to surprise him in a sexy way (such as telling him I'm not wearing underwear?) but I'm not willing to go commando on a plane, especially considering what we're going through with this freaking pandemic.

Any hot/romantic ideas I could come up with that are not as tacky/irresponsible?

PS: We'll meet at the airport and then check in to our hotel.



Submitted August 08, 2020 at 12:17AM

So my boyfriend (28M) and I (26F) are on a long distance relationship and will see each other in Paris in a couple days, for a couple days. I was just thinking it would be nice to surprise him in a sexy way (such as telling him I'm not wearing underwear?) but I'm not willing to go commando on a plane, especially considering what we're going through with this freaking pandemic.Any hot/romantic ideas I could come up with that are not as tacky/irresponsible?PS: We'll meet at the airport and then check in to our hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.