Do I wait for her

So me and this girl have been friends for a couple years and since the end of 2019 have gotten really close been on little dates but nothing ever official we spent a lot of time together and I learned a lot about her like her anxiety depression low self esteem verbally abusive father dying grandpa and sexual assault

She has said that she loves me and that I always make her happy I also adore her shes amazing and everything I could ever want but since shes starting counseling and just got a social worker as well as the place she works is falling under new management so she doesn't know if she will have a job and her grandfather has 3 months left she says she is too stressed out right now which I understand completely

The issue for me is since then she hasn't reached out to me much and when we do talk it's clear shes uncomfortable for some reason I wish I could help but I just dont understand what is all happening I just idk I'm completely lost in what I should do should I stick it out for who knows how long or walk away both sound really hard to do but which one is right



Submitted August 08, 2020 at 12:02AM

So me and this girl have been friends for a couple years and since the end of 2019 have gotten really close been on little dates but nothing ever official we spent a lot of time together and I learned a lot about her like her anxiety depression low self esteem verbally abusive father dying grandpa and sexual assaultShe has said that she loves me and that I always make her happy I also adore her shes amazing and everything I could ever want but since shes starting counseling and just got a social worker as well as the place she works is falling under new management so she doesn't know if she will have a job and her grandfather has 3 months left she says she is too stressed out right now which I understand completelyThe issue for me is since then she hasn't reached out to me much and when we do talk it's clear shes uncomfortable for some reason I wish I could help but I just dont understand what is all happening I just idk I'm completely lost in what I should do should I stick it out for who knows how long or walk away both sound really hard to do but which one is right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.