Whenever I attempt to play with my clit, it feels really good in the beginning, but loses sensation quickly. What does this mean?

I've been grinding on pillows ever since I was a child. I find that I get enjoyment in the beginning, but over time my clit becomes less sensitive.

Does this mean that I am in no way of achieving orgasm? Should I just give up, and try something else or should I keep trying even though I cannot feel anything?

This is coming from a girl who is on a mission to have her first orgasm btw.



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 12:29AM

I've been grinding on pillows ever since I was a child. I find that I get enjoyment in the beginning, but over time my clit becomes less sensitive.Does this mean that I am in no way of achieving orgasm? Should I just give up, and try something else or should I keep trying even though I cannot feel anything?This is coming from a girl who is on a mission to have her first orgasm btw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.