A girl lied to me made me fall for her and then left💔

So one day I got a message from someone I have never met before she told me she wanted to trade nudes keep in mind this was my first time ever sending nudes so at first I was scared so I decided to talk to her and get to know her we talked for hours and hours we talked about everything and anything by the time we were done talking she had already sent me two pics and one video so I thought I had to send her stuff it was at night I was laying in bed so I got up and sent her a lot of pics she rated my face and my dick a 8-9 she texted me super fast she made me actually think she liked me I didn’t think I could catch feelings just from nudes & texting but somehow I did I thought about her so much she told me she wouldn’t stop texting me she texted me every morning right when she woke up she made me feel like I meant something to her and then one day actually I think it was yesterday or two days ago she stopped texting me and she blocked me 💔💔💔 I felt and still do feel hurt broken sad upset angry she will probably never text me again :( what should I do? I need advice to get over her



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 12:20AM

So one day I got a message from someone I have never met before she told me she wanted to trade nudes keep in mind this was my first time ever sending nudes so at first I was scared so I decided to talk to her and get to know her we talked for hours and hours we talked about everything and anything by the time we were done talking she had already sent me two pics and one video so I thought I had to send her stuff it was at night I was laying in bed so I got up and sent her a lot of pics she rated my face and my dick a 8-9 she texted me super fast she made me actually think she liked me I didn’t think I could catch feelings just from nudes & texting but somehow I did I thought about her so much she told me she wouldn’t stop texting me she texted me every morning right when she woke up she made me feel like I meant something to her and then one day actually I think it was yesterday or two days ago she stopped texting me and she blocked me 💔💔💔 I felt and still do feel hurt broken sad upset angry she will probably never text me again :( what should I do? I need advice to get over her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.