Is this “testing” or just asking a question?

So- If someone opens the topic of “what is this?” And expresses that they want to date and get closure with the goal of an LTR one day and aren’t open for fwb, then several days later asks “what do you think about this just being fwb?”

Are they testing me to see how I respond or are they just asking a question. They asked me this with no lead up via text.

When the topic originally came up, I admit I wasn’t very articulate but did say that I wanted to take it slow and see where it goes. We’ve since had sex. Now this comes up. I’m not sure if I’m being tested because I didn’t give a “hell yes/hell no” kind of response. Tbh- it might be hell yes one day. Right now, idk. I want to get to know them better and like being around them but I’m not quite ready to jump in with both feet so early. When I say “hell yes” I want to mean it and be 100% sure.

What do y’all think?



Submitted May 06, 2020 at 11:56PM

So- If someone opens the topic of “what is this?” And expresses that they want to date and get closure with the goal of an LTR one day and aren’t open for fwb, then several days later asks “what do you think about this just being fwb?”Are they testing me to see how I respond or are they just asking a question. They asked me this with no lead up via text.When the topic originally came up, I admit I wasn’t very articulate but did say that I wanted to take it slow and see where it goes. We’ve since had sex. Now this comes up. I’m not sure if I’m being tested because I didn’t give a “hell yes/hell no” kind of response. Tbh- it might be hell yes one day. Right now, idk. I want to get to know them better and like being around them but I’m not quite ready to jump in with both feet so early. When I say “hell yes” I want to mean it and be 100% sure.What do y’all think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.