What do I do if I’m not what she expected?

I’m 13 and recently started dating in my first real relationship

I just asked out this girl 5 days ago she turns 13 in July and I turn 14 in june, she’s amazing and cute and super nice to me. She knows what I look like and knows about all my problems but I feel like she has a false image about my weight. I’m not morbidly obese but I’m not average either, what if we go on our date and I’m not what she imagined at all?



Submitted May 31, 2020 at 12:03AM

I’m 13 and recently started dating in my first real relationshipI just asked out this girl 5 days ago she turns 13 in July and I turn 14 in june, she’s amazing and cute and super nice to me. She knows what I look like and knows about all my problems but I feel like she has a false image about my weight. I’m not morbidly obese but I’m not average either, what if we go on our date and I’m not what she imagined at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.