/u/pull_the_other_one on Just want to show off my new ring! Just a few dozen evolutions away from a dragon ;)

So sorry to hear about your sister's skink.

I got the ring from a seller on Taobao, I'm not sure how easy it'd be to buy from there internationally, try googling "how to buy from taobao" and your country.

If it's too difficult let me know and I can help to get it - the ring itself is super cheap (~US$5) , but shipping might be 4-5 times the price. It costed me (~US$7) just to ship to HK. Still waaay worth it tho.





May 31, 2020 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.