I[22F] brought up a past resolved issue to my [23M] boyfriend and I don’t know what to say to resolve

Recently, I had to stop taking my anti-depressants due to losing work related- insurance from to covid-19, but am waiting on Government assistant.

I created an issue through text message with my boyfriend that was already resolved. I am hoping someone can send me some words of wisdom on what I can say to him resolve this.

I was trying to explain my emotions to him about how I’m unsure of certain actions he had made. Granted, I support his decisions as it is his and I love him and I don’t really have a say in what he wants to do as he is his own person.

He wanted me to stop intruding on what he does or where he goes as it’s annoying which I understand. I ended up following up with a past petty example of well if I let you do what you want without questioning it, you’ll end up paying for a hooker. (Too which he did, but the issue was resolved because I believe people can be forgiven for mistakes, but never forgotten.)

I said something to petty and immature and this has lead him to not wanting to see me for a week for saying that. I know I have consequences for saying something like that.

Being off my anti depressants, I am having severe anxiety from this and hoping for some words that could help me resolve what I said to him. my anxiety affects me from making close friends and connections with people so to lose this person at this time is devastating.

TDLR ; Brought up a past resolved issue with my boyfriend related to a mistake he made and now he doesn’t want to talk to me. Would like advice and helpful words on what I can say to him to help resolve the issue as I do not want to lose him.



Submitted May 31, 2020 at 12:20AM

Recently, I had to stop taking my anti-depressants due to losing work related- insurance from to covid-19, but am waiting on Government assistant.I created an issue through text message with my boyfriend that was already resolved. I am hoping someone can send me some words of wisdom on what I can say to him resolve this.I was trying to explain my emotions to him about how I’m unsure of certain actions he had made. Granted, I support his decisions as it is his and I love him and I don’t really have a say in what he wants to do as he is his own person.He wanted me to stop intruding on what he does or where he goes as it’s annoying which I understand. I ended up following up with a past petty example of well if I let you do what you want without questioning it, you’ll end up paying for a hooker. (Too which he did, but the issue was resolved because I believe people can be forgiven for mistakes, but never forgotten.)I said something to petty and immature and this has lead him to not wanting to see me for a week for saying that. I know I have consequences for saying something like that.Being off my anti depressants, I am having severe anxiety from this and hoping for some words that could help me resolve what I said to him. my anxiety affects me from making close friends and connections with people so to lose this person at this time is devastating.TDLR ; Brought up a past resolved issue with my boyfriend related to a mistake he made and now he doesn’t want to talk to me. Would like advice and helpful words on what I can say to him to help resolve the issue as I do not want to lose him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.