Two kind/nice people

I (17M) just watched horror movies with my friends and all of the boys were ironically cuddling/sitting close to the girls (all a different one) Except for me and the girl I really like (17F) , and when everyone went home they were talking about the "couples" that were a thing. So they started talking about the fact that I and this girl I like weren't doing the same as them, and that we would make a great couple. I obviously was curious what her reaction would be bit before she could respond they all went like: well, you guys don't match.. you are both way to nice/kind that is not a good thing..

Now I can't stop thinking about this, I know that she is way out of my league.. but I can't believe that because I am a nice/kind guy I can't date a nice/kind women...

Is this a weird thing only my friends said, or is this a real thing?

TL;DR is it an actual thing that people who are both nice/kind usually don't match?



Submitted March 14, 2020 at 12:19AM

I (17M) just watched horror movies with my friends and all of the boys were ironically cuddling/sitting close to the girls (all a different one) Except for me and the girl I really like (17F) , and when everyone went home they were talking about the "couples" that were a thing. So they started talking about the fact that I and this girl I like weren't doing the same as them, and that we would make a great couple. I obviously was curious what her reaction would be bit before she could respond they all went like: well, you guys don't match.. you are both way to nice/kind that is not a good thing..Now I can't stop thinking about this, I know that she is way out of my league.. but I can't believe that because I am a nice/kind guy I can't date a nice/kind women...Is this a weird thing only my friends said, or is this a real thing?TL;DR is it an actual thing that people who are both nice/kind usually don't match?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.