Me [M19] why is she freaking out over this so much?

So today I posted on my Instagram story and then she writes this.

“You never pop up to me and im the one who keeps conctact, if you don’t wanna talk or something else then just let me know as I hate being the clown here.”

To which I write “here we go again” and she writes “I’m writing how I feel” then I write “sorry but just because i haven’t messaged you in a day isn’t a big deal”.

To which she says “a day? You haven’t talked to me in 2 weeks I’m the one who always makes contact to you and investing and trying and you with this friendship act like you don’t give a damn”

I said “ you are overreacting why would there be a problem, and it hasn’t been 2 weeks”

To which she says

“Yes 2 I’m the one who tries to send something and be active and you’re being weird recently”

Then I say “sorry I’m just really busy recently to the point where I don’t even speak to anyone as much and don’t take it personal there is no problem between us”

To which she writes “never mind”

Now what I don’t get is I don’t know her even 6 months yet, and we are not close friends like that although we get along very very well but she isn’t a person I would tell all my problems or anything like that but I found it odd that since were “friends” she reacted in such a way.

And no I haven’t aired or not spoke to her in 2 weeks, maybe my side of trying hasn’t been up to standard but I’m not ghosting her..

She’s message me every 2 days sometimes and say this “you’re a horrible husband not even message me or sent nor called In a whole day”

Like you know friends don’t really need to have a full on contact everyday or frequently to maintain a friendship?

What do you guys think?

Tl;dr: Female friend making problems out of minor stuff



Submitted March 14, 2020 at 12:32AM

So today I posted on my Instagram story and then she writes this.“You never pop up to me and im the one who keeps conctact, if you don’t wanna talk or something else then just let me know as I hate being the clown here.”To which I write “here we go again” and she writes “I’m writing how I feel” then I write “sorry but just because i haven’t messaged you in a day isn’t a big deal”.To which she says “a day? You haven’t talked to me in 2 weeks I’m the one who always makes contact to you and investing and trying and you with this friendship act like you don’t give a damn”I said “ you are overreacting why would there be a problem, and it hasn’t been 2 weeks”To which she says“Yes 2 I’m the one who tries to send something and be active and you’re being weird recently”Then I say “sorry I’m just really busy recently to the point where I don’t even speak to anyone as much and don’t take it personal there is no problem between us”To which she writes “never mind”Now what I don’t get is I don’t know her even 6 months yet, and we are not close friends like that although we get along very very well but she isn’t a person I would tell all my problems or anything like that but I found it odd that since were “friends” she reacted in such a way.And no I haven’t aired or not spoke to her in 2 weeks, maybe my side of trying hasn’t been up to standard but I’m not ghosting her..She’s message me every 2 days sometimes and say this “you’re a horrible husband not even message me or sent nor called In a whole day”Like you know friends don’t really need to have a full on contact everyday or frequently to maintain a friendship?What do you guys think?Tl;dr: Female friend making problems out of minor stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.